POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crackle city mark 3 : Re: Crackle city mark 3 - 640 x 480ish Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crackle city mark 3 - 640 x 480ish
From: Corey Woodworth
Date: 20 Mar 2002 19:47:11
Message: <3c992d8f$1@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
> You know, I didn't notice the width of the roads until you pointed it out!
It's
> obvious now I look at it. :)

Glad I could help! :)

 a little off topic but i have a question for you. I visited your site (Love
the C.S.Lewis Wardrobe!) and I was wondering how you did the cel shaded main
interface image? Was it modeled in pov? Did you use post processing or is it
pure pov? It looks awesome and I've been trying to do a similar effect with
absolutly no success at all. How did you do that?!

Corey